Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Where can I get a copy of my transcript? 

9 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Dec 12, 2016   


The Registrar’s Office can help you with this; Archives and Special Collections does not hold or issue transcripts. You can reach them by telephone at (502) 852-6522. Information about ordering a transcript is also available on the Registrar’s On-line Services page.