Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
45020 views | 67 71 | Last updated on Oct 29, 2013 Printing
To print double-sided copies follow the steps below when using certain applications:
For Internet Explorer:
1. Select the drop down arrow next to the printer icon located in the upper right hand corner.
2. A “Print” window will open; click Preferences.
3. Select 2-sided printing in the dropdown menu for 2-sided printing.
For Microsoft Word:
1. Select File in the upper left hand corner.
2. Select Print.
3. Under Settings, find the dropdown menu labeled “Print One Sided”, and change it to “Print on Both Sides”.
Note: Other applications/browsers have a similar process.