Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
120499 views | 59 71 | Last updated on Oct 29, 2013 Printing
1. Make sure you have loaded enough money ($0.11 a page) onto your student ID card at one of the “Cardinal Cash” machines located near the east entrance of the library and the 3rd floor. Directions are located on top of the machines.
2. When printing your document, ensure Library UniPrint is selected.
3. Enter a name and a password for the print job.
4. Locate one of the UniPrint Release Stations. Two are located at the ends of the “Laptop Bar”, and one across from the Reference Desk.
5. Swipe your student ID card with the magnetic strip facing you.
6. Locate your print job, and enter in the password you created for it.
7. Once the print begins, click “Log Off”.